Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2020
New here, but not to Grendel. Been familiar with the cartridge for about 2 years since I built a 16? grendel chambered AR for whitetail hunting in Virginia/ North Carolina. However, I just ordered a HOWA mini in 6.5 Grendel from my local shop and I?m back in research mode. Plan is to upgrade the bottom metal and stock and top it with an inexpensive Primary Arms 4-14 optic in seekins rings on a Warne rail for now.
Posts: 1,397
Threads: 48
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Welcome to the forum bwoodward0012!
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Welcome to the horde sir.
Posts: 149
Threads: 14
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 18
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 56
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 1,348
Threads: 98
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome from the great state of Georgia
Posts: 1,568
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2012
Welcome to the clan, B12, from the great nation of Texas! You obviously have the bug! You will not be disappointed in the Howa ( after the upgrade ). Keep us posted with pix.