Hello to you all
#1
I am a newer member of the gun world and live in GA. I always have enjoyed guns but never had the money to get my own. I recently saved up enough to build an AR-style 6.5 rifle. I have been looking for a community to learn from since this round is not very mainstream.
Thanks for having me,
Treeclmr
Reply
#2
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#3
Treeclmr!!!

So nice to have a fellow Georgian in the Vile Horde.

I shoot every Thursday at River Bend Gun Club, come and shoot as my guest.

We shoot 17 disciplines there. The club is private, I would be glad to sponsor you should you be interested in joining.

FYI....We do a complete GBI background check as part of the membership requirements.

Google: rbgc.org for more info. Big club, 1900 members......very, very active.

I actually live in Marietta, not Atlanta.

Chuck
Reply
#4
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#5
Welcome
Reply
#6
I will have to join you when I get my rifle sighted in, I actually am living in Kennesaw at the moment so not too far away from the club.
Reply
#7
Welcome to the forum treeclmr!
Reply
#8
Welcome
Reply
#9
Welcome from the PNW
Reply
#10
Welcome to the clan, tcmr, from the great nation of Texas! If we can be of any service, please allow us the opportunity to do so. We have all learned and many of us have also been able to contruibute from this forum.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)