12-20-2019, 03:49 AM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15115[/ATTACH]
Doing 16 inch Faxon barrel, BCG, gas block and tube.
Doing 16 inch Faxon barrel, BCG, gas block and tube.
|
AR15 Grendel Build
|
|
12-20-2019, 03:49 AM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15115[/ATTACH]
Doing 16 inch Faxon barrel, BCG, gas block and tube.
12-20-2019, 01:21 PM
Looks good, how long before you get it assembled and hit the range?
12-20-2019, 02:12 PM
So that's where all the on sale black Friday parts went lol.
12-20-2019, 02:24 PM
Nice, be careful these 6.5 G things are addictive. I have the Faxon 18" fluted match and it will shoot under 1 MOA with Hornady AG 123gr BTHP. I have been happy with it.
In for the range report when finished.
12-20-2019, 11:03 PM
Nice group of parts. Let us know how it shoots. And post up some more pics when you get it together.
12-21-2019, 03:46 AM
Thanks! It’s going together this weekend. In back it is muddy so not going to be able to put many rounds through it right now.
12-22-2019, 11:11 PM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15139[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15140[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15141[/ATTACH]
12-22-2019, 11:12 PM
12-23-2019, 06:26 PM
That thing's gorgeous! I hope it shoots as well as it looks. Nice build.
12-23-2019, 08:36 PM
Thanks. I put some rounds through it and need to make sure it is good before I put optics on it. The buffer spring set up needs to get dialed
12-23-2019, 11:51 PM
Great build! Which 4 port brake is that?
12-24-2019, 12:50 PM
Grey Ghost Precision receivers and brake
12-24-2019, 01:44 PM
Very nice! I love me some carbon fiber hand guards.
12-30-2019, 05:20 PM
Proper function and last round bolt hold worked best with standard buffer weight and Geiselle spring. I need to do mag dumps next to test. This is a 16 inch Faxon barrel with mid gas tube and Faxon gas block.
03-08-2020, 03:01 PM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15644[/ATTACH]
LCO and D-EVO on. Need to zero the optics next. Set up is for 0-600 meters
03-16-2020, 02:04 AM
PNWTargets Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]15139[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15140[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]15141[/ATTACH] Very nice, what's the hand guard and where do we get them/how much?
03-16-2020, 10:43 AM
crusader18 Wrote:Very nice, what's the hand guard and where do we get them/how much?Faxon 15 inch carbon fiber handguard. Lancer makes them for Faxon. You can order direct from Faxon or a dealer. Pricing varies.
03-17-2020, 02:43 AM
well done PNWTargets.
hope to see you soon. will be fun to talk ARs so i can learn a bit more. -tdbru
03-18-2020, 03:50 AM
tdbru Wrote:well done PNWTargets.Thanks! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|