New Arky On Board
#1
Hello from central Arkansas. Joined the forum to try and learn from the Grendel vets. From the flat country of central Arkansas, plenty of wide open spaces for long range shooting. I currently have
25-06, 243, 223. I like fast flat shooting calibers and have been impressed by what I have learning about the 6.5.
Reply
#2
Kyote,
Welcome to the Horde.........

Chuck
Reply
#3
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#4
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#5
Welcome to the clan, ke, from the great nation of Texas! You must be east of Little Rock, somewhere. Whole most of your other toys are good, they will soon be left behind as your understanding of the Grendel grows. Pic?
Reply
#6
Welcome to the forum Kyote! I wouldn’t characterize the 6.5 Grendel as fast but it does have some very desirable attributes.
Reply
#7
Correct on location, east of LR about 30 miles. Rice = duck country, never been much of a ducker, would rather be chasing deer, coyote or small game. I'll look for a pic or 2.
Reply
#8
Welcome from S.E.AR! Below Mcgehee right on hey 65.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)