Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2015
Hail to the Hoard! Just getting into Grendel. Tried to start an account tonight, but it turns out I did that some years back.
I got intrigued by the utilitarian nature of the round. Kinda hard to look past the ballistics this thing has. Waiting on the rail I ordered to come in, then it’ll be off to the races with break in and finding some accurate loads.
Fast is fine, but accuracy is final.
Semper gumbi
Posts: 1,568
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2012
Welcome ( back? ) to the clan, sl, from the great nation of Texas! What are your goals? Pics?
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Welcome to the forum sapperlock, pictures and range reports are always welcome!
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Welcome to the horde sir.
Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2015
Thanks guys! The goal is a mid/heavy varmint gun that will double for mid-long range target shooting. Here’s the build list:
Liberty 24” 1:8 5r barrel with matched bolt
BCM mk2 upper
BCM Ambi charging handle
No name phosphate bolt carrier
Odin works 17.5” Ragna rail
80% lower
Larue MBT 2s
Stock TBT
I’ll get a post going in the build thread for the pics and more complete explanation.
Fast is fine, but accuracy is final.
Semper gumbi
Posts: 1,397
Threads: 48
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Posts: 1,348
Threads: 98
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome from Georgia.
Chuck
Posts: 56
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2019