Hail from the Rockies
#1
Hail to the Hoard! Just getting into Grendel. Tried to start an account tonight, but it turns out I did that some years back.

I got intrigued by the utilitarian nature of the round. Kinda hard to look past the ballistics this thing has. Waiting on the rail I ordered to come in, then it’ll be off to the races with break in and finding some accurate loads.
Fast is fine, but accuracy is final.

Semper gumbi
Reply
#2
Welcome ( back? ) to the clan, sl, from the great nation of Texas! What are your goals? Pics?
Reply
#3
Welcome to the forum sapperlock, pictures and range reports are always welcome!
Reply
#4
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#5
Thanks guys! The goal is a mid/heavy varmint gun that will double for mid-long range target shooting. Here’s the build list:

Liberty 24” 1:8 5r barrel with matched bolt
BCM mk2 upper
BCM Ambi charging handle
No name phosphate bolt carrier
Odin works 17.5” Ragna rail
80% lower
Larue MBT 2s
Stock TBT

I’ll get a post going in the build thread for the pics and more complete explanation.
Fast is fine, but accuracy is final.

Semper gumbi
Reply
#6
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#7
Welcome from Georgia.

Chuck
Reply
#8
Welcome from the PNW
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)