Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Athlon Midas btr gen2
#1
Like the title says gents. Anybody here have one and have any problems?

I had to ditch the Argos 4-20x50 with the ahmr1 reticle. It just wasn't playing nice on the CZ grendel.

Was in a pinch needing a scope fast and seen that model on sale and it had more moa adjustments and that's what I needed.

Just got it mounted tonight on the cz. Got it bore sighted at 200 yards. Will get it on paper Saturday.

Just wondering if there has been any problems with this model athlon.
Reply
#2
I have or 3 Gen 1's don't know what the difference between Gen1 and Gen2 but have had ZERO problems. Haven't had to tweak any of em.
Reply
#3
I liked mine so much, I got a Midas Tac to put on another rifle.
Reply
#4
Good to know gents. I usually spend a ton of time researching my products before I buy but I was in a jam and needed something now.

So far it looks,feels like a soild well performing scope. Love the higher end mag range.
Reply
#5
My two Athlon experiences are an Ares scope and Midas binos. Both have impressed.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)