12-10-2019, 02:26 PM
[video=youtube_share;4eBV3M-vF9Y]https://youtu.be/4eBV3M-vF9Y[/video]
|
Another 90gr varmageddon victim
|
|
12-10-2019, 02:26 PM
[video=youtube_share;4eBV3M-vF9Y]https://youtu.be/4eBV3M-vF9Y[/video]
12-10-2019, 03:40 PM
Excellent!
What sort of damage are you seeing from the bullet?
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
12-10-2019, 03:47 PM
[quote=Double Naught Spy]Excellent!
What sort of damage are you seeing from It's been about 50/50 in terms of being fur friendly, this one left a tennis ball sized exit
12-10-2019, 04:52 PM
Great video Tools....thanks for posting it.
12-11-2019, 02:48 PM
Yes...great video!
I have the X-SIGHT 2 3x14....I really like it. A buddy just got a steal of a deal ($450 scope shows it was fired 13 times)on a 4K Pro 5x20. As much as I like my X sight 2, I really like the clarity of the 4K view finder when zoomed in.
12-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Great video thank for yor post .
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|