Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Another 90gr varmageddon victim
#1
[video=youtube_share;4eBV3M-vF9Y]https://youtu.be/4eBV3M-vF9Y[/video]
Reply
#2
Excellent!

What sort of damage are you seeing from the bullet?
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#3
[quote=Double Naught Spy]Excellent!

What sort of damage are you seeing from
It's been about 50/50 in terms of being fur friendly, this one left a tennis ball sized exit
Reply
#4
Great video Tools....thanks for posting it.
Reply
#5
Yes...great video!

I have the X-SIGHT 2 3x14....I really like it. A buddy just got a steal of a deal ($450 scope shows it was fired 13 times)on a 4K Pro 5x20.

As much as I like my X sight 2, I really like the clarity of the 4K view finder when zoomed in.
Reply
#6
Great video thank for yor post .
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)