Posts: 17
Threads: 4
Joined: Nov 2019
I have every part I need for my first AR build except the barrel. It took me awhile to figure out which barrel I wanted and now I can't find one in stock. Does anyone know where I can get a Ballistic Advantage 18" Premium Series SS Fluted Barrel model number BABL65G003PL? Oh, this is also my first post here. Hello everyone!
Posts: 568
Threads: 44
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
I would just save some cash and either get a group buy 18 inch barrel from this fourm. Are get a 18 inch fluted light weight from AA.
Posts: 17
Threads: 4
Joined: Nov 2019
Redomen Wrote:Welcome
Thank you!
Posts: 17
Threads: 4
Joined: Nov 2019
A5BLASTER Wrote:I would just save some cash and either get a group buy 18 inch barrel from this fourm. Are get a 18 inch fluted light weight from AA.
That 18" AA looks nice. Do you know what rifling it has?
Posts: 4,287
Threads: 156
Joined: Jan 2017
ArmOrAlly.com has them, for $217+shipping.
I've bought BA barrels from them, outstanding.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
HANSEL AND GRENDEL Wrote:That 18" AA looks nice. Do you know what rifling it has?
6 groove and either 7.5 or 8 twist. I have the 16 inch version they don't make anymore and it's a deer slayer.
Posts: 17
Threads: 4
Joined: Nov 2019
A5BLASTER Wrote:6 groove and either 7.5 or 8 twist. I have the 16 inch version they don't make anymore and it's a deer slayer.
Thanks!
Posts: 79
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2018
I have the AA 18", it's 7.5 twist and shoots great 3 deer last year.