11-11-2019, 08:50 PM
New to the Grendel, just starting to build my rifle now. I have shot on the AR platform for a long time. I look forward to absorbing some of the wisdom floating around here when it comes to long distance.
|
New member from NC
|
|
11-11-2019, 08:50 PM
New to the Grendel, just starting to build my rifle now. I have shot on the AR platform for a long time. I look forward to absorbing some of the wisdom floating around here when it comes to long distance.
11-11-2019, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the horde sir.
11-11-2019, 11:12 PM
Welcome Dillon.
11-12-2019, 12:14 AM
Welcome to the forum Dillon!
11-12-2019, 01:12 AM
Welcome to the horde from the Republic of Texas
11-13-2019, 01:02 PM
Welcome to the clan, D, from the great nation of Texas! Tell us about your grocery list. Have you reviewed the group buys here in the forum?
11-13-2019, 11:53 PM
Welcome, where are you at in NC?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|