New member from Oregon
#1
I am a ALS sufferer going on five years since diagnosis. Seven years since symptoms first appeared. I built a 80% lower with the help of a friend. It has a 223 wylde upper. I would like to build a 6.5G upper and get into longer range shooting. I am a complete quad and shoot with a bipod and a bite actuator. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
"The two loudest sounds a gun owner hears is a bang when he expects a click and a click when he expects a bang"

Recently heard - "The shear number of people who have made me wish there was a hell for them to rot in has forced me to re-examine my atheist beliefs."
Reply
#2
Welcome to the horde sir. If you ever want to make a deer hunt down south let me know. I'm friends with a group that puts on hunts and fishing trips for disabled hunters and anglers.
Reply
#3
Will do. I have family in Texas.
"The two loudest sounds a gun owner hears is a bang when he expects a click and a click when he expects a bang"

Recently heard - "The shear number of people who have made me wish there was a hell for them to rot in has forced me to re-examine my atheist beliefs."
Reply
#4
Welcome from up Eugene way.
Reply
#5
Welcome to the clan, BD, from the great nation of Texas! I have walked down the path with 2 friends with ALS, you are in my prayers. The Grendel is an ideal choice for you. It's an incredibly versitilite cartridge with minimal recoil. Very managable and fun! Let us know how we can help!
Reply
#6
Braddammit,

Welcome to the forum. The boys on this forum are very special. Very solid.


I am really proud to be included in this group.

I live in the greatest state Georgia.
Reply
#7
Welcome to the forum Braddammit!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)