10-30-2019, 04:13 PM
Hello all. I have had a Grendel for a few years now but have not been able to dive into it until recently. Looking forward to learning from the wisdom of this bunch.
|
Grendel Hunter
|
|
10-30-2019, 04:13 PM
Hello all. I have had a Grendel for a few years now but have not been able to dive into it until recently. Looking forward to learning from the wisdom of this bunch.
10-30-2019, 04:28 PM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14858[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14859[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14860[/ATTACH]
10-30-2019, 04:42 PM
Welcome to the horde sir.
10-30-2019, 05:00 PM
Good looking setup. Welcome
10-30-2019, 10:11 PM
I concur, welcome to the forum FPeroni!
10-31-2019, 12:08 PM
Welcome to the clan, FP, from the great nation of Texas! Interesting color choices, looks good!
11-01-2019, 09:52 AM
Thank you all! Taking her for a spin this weekend. The temperature is supposed to drop so hopefully I tag a nice deer.
11-04-2019, 04:35 PM
That’s a good looking AR!
11-07-2019, 12:20 PM
Well? Did it go bang?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|