Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2019
Hi all!, like the title says i'm from north west ohio. After looking into getting an AR10 in 308 and doing some research(thanks in no small part to LRRPF52) I've decided that 6.5 Grendel might suit me better. I have a thing for 16" barrels which is what i'm looking in for my Grendel build.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Welcome to the horde sir.
What town? I spent some time up in Ohio doing some oil and gas installations in the mountains y'all call hills. Lot of Amish folks up where I was at.
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Oct 2019
A5BLASTER Wrote:Welcome to the horde sir.
What town? I spent some time up in Ohio doing some oil and gas installations in the mountains y'all call hills. Lot of Amish folks up where I was at.
Lima area, we are pretty flat in the North West Part of Ohio. Are you thinking of a different place?
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
distopianpotluck Wrote:Lima area, we are pretty flat in the North West Part of Ohio. Are you thinking of a different place?
Oh I'm sure I am was just wondering what town you was from. I was in the saint Claresville area.
Posts: 1,348
Threads: 98
Joined: Jun 2019
You will be glad you did not buy the AR-10.
It is too heavy and kicks too much.
Mine is just a safe queen now.
These boys know everything about AR?s and the Grendel.
Welcome from Georgia
Chuck
Posts: 1,568
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2012
Welcome to the clan, DPL, from the great nation of Texas! What are your intentions with your soon-coming Grendel? You will never regret the choice of a Gr over a 308!
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Welcome to the forum distopianpotluck!
Posts: 1,624
Threads: 58
Joined: Jan 2018
Welcome from the Republic of Texas