Posts: 62
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2018
This company has a new line of pre-fit barrels for the Howa Mini ( and others).
They have 24 different chamberings including 6.5 Gr and 6 Gr.
I got an e-mail from match Grade machine about them, it seems they are working together.
I haven't heard of them before, but i have purchased a couple MGM barrels, and they are good.
https://preferredbarrelblanks.com/produc...der-m22x1/
Posts: 279
Threads: 9
Joined: Sep 2018
very interesting be fun to change calibers like a Savage
Posts: 67
Threads: 6
Joined: Apr 2019
08-01-2019, 11:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 02:14 AM by JSH.)
That is great. Now I will need a couple more minis. I have barrels from when they started out way back as Virgin Valley and have barrels from them now as MGM. They do some good quality work and want you to be happy.
If they offer 20s and 17s I am doomed.
Jeff
Posts: 289
Threads: 5
Joined: Nov 2014
Oh, Oh! This could cost Me money
Posts: 36
Threads: 3
Joined: Apr 2017
I actually am waiting on a 20 vartarg barrel to spin on a 223 bolt face mini right now . I have several MGM barrels for my Contender & Encore ,they all shoot better than I can shoot them . The person i emailed said they don't offer 20 cal yet ,and I was actually the first to ask for one . They are spinning me a 1-11 X-Caliber blank . I'm glad somebody has actually started doing profits for the Howa Mini .
Posts: 36
Threads: 3
Joined: Apr 2017
I had emailed Preferred Barrel Blanks last week about doing a 20 Vartarg for me . They stated that they don't offer 20 cal barrels at the moment . They later emailed me and said they had a couple of 20 cal 1-11 X-Caliber blanks if I was interested. I am waiting on delivery lol. I'm glad someone has jumped into the Howa Mini prefit market ....this will not be good for my bank account! They have been very helpful with everything !! I have several MGM barrels for my contenders & encore ....they shoot better than I can shoot them .
Posts: 36
Threads: 3
Joined: Apr 2017
Now to decide on a color and order a Bell & Carlson handle for this thing 😁