Posts: 37
Threads: 13
Joined: Nov 2018
06-27-2019, 01:23 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019, 06:46 PM by justonemorear.)
Wanting change my stock on the American Predator.
Found that Boyd does not allow the use of AR mags.
Anyone know what stock I can go with and not have to change my mag choice?
Don't what to have more in the stock then the rifle and scope (seen the chassis sets).
Also bolt handle upgrades.
thanks
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
I though the American predator was made by ruger?
Posts: 4,287
Threads: 156
Joined: Jan 2017
If you're looking at a ruger predator look into the MDT. I have a 243 Am predator and use the AI mags in my MDT-LSS.
Unsure on the predator grendel however.
or maybe the Bell/Carlson but you'd need to have CDI or somebody do a bottom metal inlet for you.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Posts: 61
Threads: 9
Joined: Jan 2018
Google - Indian Creek Design chassis - they make one for the Ruger American Predator and Ranch models that use AR mags.
Posts: 37
Threads: 13
Joined: Nov 2018
06-27-2019, 06:46 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2019, 06:53 PM by justonemorear.)
A5BLASTER Wrote:I though the American predator was made by ruger?
Yes it is a Ruger
thanks rookie7, I'll look in to them. I want to keep w/ $9 mags( found they also use AI style mags )
Posts: 29
Threads: 5
Joined: Jul 2019
justonemorear Wrote:Also bolt handle upgrades.
Couple options. The Glades Armory bolt handles have a good reputation amongst my fellow Tikka rifle owners.
https://www.anarchyoutdoors.com/ruger-pr...e-upgrade/
http://gladesarmory.com/18/ruger-america...right-hand