Zastava USA
#1
According to their face book page products will be available in September. Nice catalog. https://zastavaarmsusa.com/catalog/
Reply
#2
What kind of products? Grendel?
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Reply
#3
Everything but. AKs, 50cal sniper rifles, bolt actions. pistols up the ying yang. The m85 mini looks real good. Blind mag and a full stock model. Comes in 222ect,7.62x39, 22hornet and 22/250. Saw somewhere a Grendel was coming next year. Manufacturers can get actions and barreled actions. Sounds good if it happens. Also parts and service.
Reply
#4
Great news maybe I can get a new extractor that went bad on my M85 7.62/39. I couldn't get one from Kraguevic, Serbia last year.
Reply
#5
LtDan Wrote:Great news maybe I can get a new extractor that went bad on my M85 7.62/39. I couldn't get one from Kraguevic, Serbia last year.

What kind of load length can you get in that 7.62x39 mag setup in your rifle?
Reply
#6
The catalog says 7.62x39 is 2 19/64" bolt is 7 3/16
Reply
#7
A5BLASTER Wrote:What kind of load length can you get in that 7.62x39 mag setup in your rifle?

The extractor failed in the first 50 rounds and I put it in the safe that was 2 years ago before I started measuring chambers, freebore and load lengths. I could bring it out and check it
Reply
#8
LtDan Wrote:The extractor failed in the first 50 rounds and I put it in the safe that was 2 years ago before I started measuring chambers, freebore and load lengths. I could bring it out and check it

If you wouldn't mind. That would be awesome. Kind of thinking their 7.62x39 bolt rifle might make a nice conversion too grendel.

There was a member here once who used a zastava action too build a grendel and he modified his mag too allow 2.400 coal.

Just wondering what the factory mag coal starts out at.
Reply
#9
The M85 action has a mag length of 2.298" on page 10 of catalog down load. It says the 22/250 is the same. Will that work?
Reply
#10
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...ht=zastava
Reply
#11
Zastava USA starts shipping in July, according to their Facebook page.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)