Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a 13.7 inch Precision Grendel Barrel
#1
Hello,

I just picked up a 12.5 inch 6.5 Grendel barrel from Ballistic Advantage. She looks great and will probably shoot even better. My next Grendel project requires a slightly longer barrel but I've had a hard time finding one.

I want a precision 6.5 Grendel barrel that is 13.7 inches long. Does anyone know where one can be found?

Thanks
Reply
#2
Sniper3142 Wrote:Hello,

I just picked up a 12.5 inch 6.5 Grendel barrel from Ballistic Advantage. She looks great and will probably shoot even better. My next Grendel project requires a slightly longer barrel but I've had a hard time finding one.

I want a precision 6.5 Grendel barrel that is 13.7 inches long. Does anyone know where one can be found?

Thanks

Call x-caliber or PF they may cut you a custom length. If not might have too buy a 16 inch and have it cut down.
Reply
#3
I would call precision firearms. Wait i already did. I recommend you call them to.
Reply
#4
Thanks for the responses and suggestions.
Reply
#5
I'm going to be getting a 13.7" as well.

I'll be going to PF for it, probably a Krieger.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)