Grendel in Ruger Precision
#1
My Google-Fu may not be strong but I can’t find a manufacturer that makes a Grendel barrel for the Ruger Precision.
Reply
#2
Krieger Barrels makes pre-fits for the RPR. They also make and chamber pre-fit AR15 barrels in 6.5 Grendel. I give them a call and ask. They are usually pretty accommodating. It's not like your asking for a chambering they don't have or do.

https://kriegerbarrels.com/caliber#ar15

https://kriegerbarrels.com/caliber#rpr
Reply
#3
Pac Nor Lists a Grendel Match chamber and Ruger Precision pre fits.http://pac-nor.com/
Reply
#4
As I think about this more, I believe the issue will be finding a bolt. Hmmm...
Reply
#5
The Ruger Precision Rifle was made for a time in .223 Rem. You should inquire with Ruger about buying a .223 RPR Bolt and have it opened up.
Reply
#6
Was the RPR ever made in 6ppc?
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)