05-30-2019, 05:21 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2019, 05:24 AM by Huckleberry75.)
I am a doofus...carry on
|
Low Mass Bolt Carrier???
|
|
05-30-2019, 05:21 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2019, 05:24 AM by Huckleberry75.)
I am a doofus...carry on
05-30-2019, 11:29 AM
Is this the puzzle of the day?
05-31-2019, 12:12 AM
No. I forgot that I had already asked the question. When I searched my old posts, I figured out that I am a dufus.
05-31-2019, 02:18 AM
^ you are not alone.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
06-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Misery loves company
06-01-2019, 07:20 AM
We need a club! Doofus geezers united. Charter members since the dawn of man.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
06-02-2019, 05:00 PM
Kswhitetails Wrote:We need a club! Doofus geezers united. Charter members since the dawn of man. Coffee drinking, bourbon/scotch swilling old pharts who like to shoot almost as much as they like to tell tall tales. We should create a shoulder patch for our weathered old Carhart jackets. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|