Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wilson combat
#1
Ok guys I haven't done much with ar's lately and I was looking at a guns and ammo and they said Wilson was doing a creedmore and a grendel. That was surprising to me I thought they only did there own thing and the grendel wasn't one of there things to do.
Reply
#2
They offer Grendel barrels and a couple of complete 6.5 Grendel rifles. Links below.

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/65-Grendel/products/1044/
https://www.wilsoncombat.com/6-5-grendel/
Reply
#3
They need to come out with a 6mm Grendel Improved.
Reply
#4
Like this? http://www.6mmar.com/6mmAR_Turbo_40_Improved.php
Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Reply
#5
I have their Recon 18" fluted Grendel. The price is fantastic (especially from Wilson, with their recent sales!), and I'm getting consistently sub-MOA 5-shot groups using a Bushnell Elite Tactical LRTS 4.5-18X44 scope, but I had to have a gunsmith ream out the 0.088" +/- gas port to 0.098" to get it to cycle.
Reply
#6
GoneHiking Wrote:I have their Recon 18" fluted Grendel. The price is fantastic (especially from Wilson, with their recent sales!), and I'm getting consistently sub-MOA 5-shot groups using a Bushnell Elite Tactical LRTS 4.5-18X44 scope, but I had to have a gunsmith ream out the 0.088" +/- gas port to 0.098" to get it to cycle.

GH -- Good to know. I've got the same barrel on back-order. It should ship on 6/13. I've had good luck with Wilson Combat barrels in the past. Glad to hear their 6.5 Grendel barrels are shooting as I would hope.
Reply
#7
I have the 20" Recon fluted barrel. I have only had it out briefly on a 50 yard range but it functions, might be slightly under gassed. Throws the case at about 5:00 to 5:30. I will have it there again soon.
Reply
#8
I guess I wont be taking it out this weekend.[ATTACH=CONFIG]14297[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#9
vicrider Wrote:I guess I wont be taking it out this weekend.[ATTACH=CONFIG]14297[/ATTACH]

Sure you can just use a boat lol. Should make for some interesting bench rest practice lmao.
Reply
#10
A5BLASTER Wrote:Sure you can just use a boat lol. Should make for some interesting bench rest practice lmao.

Lol
Reply
#11
vicrider Wrote:Lol

Just be sure to anchor out both ends...Cool
Reply
#12
Popeye212 Wrote:Just be sure to anchor out both ends...Cool
I will, lol
Reply
#13
Oh, and when you can "walk" down to the range, I would dip myself in some Deet. Wow!
Reply
#14
Looks like wader weather.
Reply
#15
Michael-95037 Wrote:Looks like wader weather.

Could set out some decoys to feel better and practice his calling...
Reply
#16
Popeye212 Wrote:Could set out some decoys to feel better and practice his calling...

That's a great idea, add some of those keel motors too the decoys and practice the moving head shot technique.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)