Posts: 370
Threads: 15
Joined: Oct 2012
I just got a response to an email I sent to Dracos Barrels about them chambering barrels in 6.5 Grendel. They said that they will be doing AR barrels in 6.5 Grendel and that they would be available at the end of this month or early next month. They are also going to be making Savage pre-fit barrels later this year.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Cool deal.
But first question, What chamber will they be using on said barrels?
Posts: 370
Threads: 15
Joined: Oct 2012
That I do not know, I politely suggested that they make sure that the reamer they get is SAMMI spec one as Bill designed it but they did not reply to that.
Posts: 549
Threads: 41
Joined: Jan 2014
These are released and on sale (promo priced) at $ 650
I’m told they’re Type 1 Grendel spec
I’ll verify when I receive mine next week....
Posts: 1,787
Threads: 49
Joined: Feb 2016
Pretty cool. 4lbs makes me shy away but very neat concept.