Posts: 1,918
Threads: 79
Joined: Oct 2016
Are those the 100gr Tac-X's? Interested to hear your progress, this is on my test list soon.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Posts: 76
Threads: 11
Joined: Aug 2018
Kswhitetails Wrote:Are those the 100gr Tac-X's? Interested to hear your progress, this is on my test list soon.
Yes they are. These hand loads are with A-2460.
Posts: 52
Threads: 6
Joined: Apr 2019
I was thinking of trying the 100gr TTSX with H335. I think I'll wait to see how the 100gr Tac-Xs perform for you before I buy. Those babies aren't cheap and my rifle build is still waiting for parts.
Posts: 76
Threads: 11
Joined: Aug 2018
Michael-95037 Wrote:I was thinking of trying the 100gr TTSX with H335. I think I'll wait to see how the 100gr Tac-Xs perform for you before I buy. Those babies aren't cheap and my rifle build is still waiting for parts.
I got rained out yesterday, the only day of rain in San Diego this month. I will attempt again next Wednesday.
If you do try H335, here you go.
Posts: 76
Threads: 11
Joined: Aug 2018
PPCLI-JIM Wrote:Nice looking rifle,
Thank you. I'm very proud of this featureless rifle. Not only was it fun to build, it's an absolute pleasure to hunt and shoot with. I never imagined it would pull down .5" groups at 200 yards.