Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Zulu 2.0
#1
Hi all,

Just got a Zulu 2.0 from Odin. Now I'm not sure what size buffer and spring to install. It's going on a 20" BA barrel. Should I put in rifle length or carbine length?
Reply
#2
What's a Zulu 2.0?
Reply
#3
Odin Works Zulu 2.0 adjustable stock kit.

https://ar15discounts.com/products/odin-...stock-kit/
Reply
#4
Wow yea ok. Looks cool for what it is.

I prefer fixed stocks myself. Hope it works well for you.
Reply
#5
Got ahold of Travis at Odin, it's carbine length. Might still go with a LuthAR. Kind of worried about cheek rest with this stock.
Reply
#6
I have a LuthAR stock and really like it. I replace a MagPul PRS, since the PRS was so heavy. The LuthAR made the rifle much lighter and nicer to handle.
Reply
#7
What ounce buffer you all running? My first build and I'm really not sure. Tough topic to research.
Reply
#8
ragin1 Wrote:What ounce buffer you all running? My first build and I'm really not sure. Tough topic to research.

Not hard to research at all. Just Google grendel buffer weight. That said start with a standard carbine and work up, kak buffer weights are cheap.

My 16 and 12 inch both run on a carbine buffer and spring but I do run adjustable gas and lowmass bcg in both rifles.
Reply
#9
ragin1 Wrote:What ounce buffer you all running? My first build and I'm really not sure. Tough topic to research.

I have a light weight carrier and adj. gas block, so I am running a light weight buffer and spring. My setup would not match anyone else is running.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)