05-05-2019, 12:37 PM
|
Brownells 6.5 Grendel BCG
|
|
05-05-2019, 01:57 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2019, 02:11 PM by 65GrendelPilot.)
I'm skeptical. My handheld measurements with cheap calipers:
Brownell's 6.5 Grendel BCG: Firing Pin: 3.267" Bolt Length: 2.798" Bolt Face Depth: 1.375" vs. Noveske (aka Maxim?) 6.5 Grendel BCG factory headspaced and bundled w/my Noveske barrel: Firing Pin: 3.275" Bolt Length: 2.810" Bolt Face Depth: 1.366" I plan to return mine to Brownell's and buy from Maxim Firearms.
05-06-2019, 02:45 AM
I have heard good and bad about them. The one I received I returned, it was really in rough shape. Lots of machining marks all over it.
05-06-2019, 04:34 AM
This one is made by Tool Craft. https://ar15discounts.com/products/toolc...k-nitride/ I have never used them but the reviews I have read were all good.
I use BCM but it is more expensive. https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-Bolt...uto-mp.htm |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

