Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Short barrel options for a 6.5 pistol
#1
I am in the planning stages for my first pistol build. i have decided that i want to go with the 6.5, and i want to get it as short as i can. Are there any good options for affordable barrels under 12". I was also like to keep it at 1 MOA at 100 yrads.
Reply
#2
What's your price range?
Reply
#3
Call precision firearms. I got a 12.5" krieger from them for stupid cheap.

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...ight=Short
Reply
#4
250 ish
Reply
#5
That does kind of limit if you want shorter than 12.5" inches. There's a group buy lilja currently for a 10.5". If you want to wait till mid April there will be a 12" group buy barrel made by green mountain for $145 shipped I think
Reply
#6
+1 on the 12” Green Mountain group buy barrel. For the price it’s really hard to beat. Accuracy is good and quality is better than anything else in that price range
Reply
#7
PSA has a deal on their 12 inch Grendel upper with adjustable gas block for $329, that is the full upper with BCG and hand guard
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)