Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ordered a 12" PSA kit
#1
$430 shipped with tax.

Sure hope it doesnt let me down!
Reply
#2
Did you get the stainless steel or Nitride barrel?
Reply
#3
VASCAR2 Wrote:Did you get the stainless steel or Nitride barrel?

Stainless
Reply
#4
Thanks, I’d be interested in a range report when you get time.
Reply
#5
VASCAR2 Wrote:Thanks, I’d be interested in a range report when you get time.

Of course. I’m about to work up a load for my 20” BA barrel and hope to get decent accuracy with the same load in both guns. If not, I’m thinking of trying the 107SMK in the pistol
Reply
#6
JMc, Hope it works well for you. I got the same kit, but nitride and love it!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)