01-16-2019, 01:39 AM
David Tubb flat wire buffer springs. Does anyone use them? If so, how do you like them?
Seems to be a "hot setup" from what I have read so far.
Seems to be a "hot setup" from what I have read so far.
|
Tubb flat wire buffer springs.
|
|
01-16-2019, 01:39 AM
David Tubb flat wire buffer springs. Does anyone use them? If so, how do you like them?
Seems to be a "hot setup" from what I have read so far.
01-16-2019, 02:40 AM
I do. Used them in both a rifle-buffer Valkyrie and a carbine-buffer Grendel. Smoothes out recoil significantly.
01-18-2019, 04:20 AM
I had one in my rifle lower for a while. Worked fine with 5.56. But it would not cycle 6.5G Hornady Black reliably in my Grendel upper. Which, by the way, is a 20" rifle gas setup. Non-adj gas block and standard M16 bolt carrier. So I had to swap in a standard rifle spring. Worked fine with the standard spring.
Might work fine in other people's rifles though. And I'll keep it around to try again once the upper is a little more broken in. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|