Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Affordable, hand-friendly handguard in FDE?
#1
There is so darned much product out there that I thought I would ask here. Looking for a non-quad rail handguard for a Grendel build featuring the group buy Monster 20-inch barrel.
I'd like to keep as much of this build in FDE as possible, to match my long-stashed Colfax Tactical FDE lower. Any guidance on FDE upper receiver also mucho appreciado.
Thanks in advance.
Reply
#2
Aero precision
Reply
#3
Aero s-one or r-one.
Reply
#4
Thanks gents.
Reply
#5
The BCM Alpha rail is very nice. Extremely hand friendly. Avail in Keymod and M-lok. And also available in FDE.
Reply
#6
Areo s-1 is one of the best to me.
Reply
#7
longlickfriends77 Wrote:Areo s-1 is one of the best to me.

Aero
Reply
#8
people will scream, but I've had real good luck with UTG super slim rails. Easy to install, good machining and reasonably priced. Opticsplanet had the FDE. The UTG rails are made in USA also IIRC.
Reply
#9
Midwest Industries has some good ones usually around $80-100
Reply
#10
https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/category-s/515.htm
Reply
#11
Alg emr v2
Reply
#12
I'm running a Parallax tactical FFSSR handguard. Normally they come in black, but B.Kings Firearms sells them in FDE too. Nice narrow grip tube, and built in rails at the end for your bipod.

Geno
Reply
#13
I like the Aero ATLAS S-One for being very hand-friendly and for being affordable IF you can get one on sale.

Pic attached of a build that just needs a scope.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#14
I haven't tried it yet but I did pick up this one for my 12" build. Super light and FDE matches well. https://www.primaryarms.com/GT-10MLK-AL_2
Reply
#15
Rangerofthenorth Wrote:Aero s-one or r-one.

This. On all mine
Reply
#16
Been switching mine to ALG versions. Cheap and super affective.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)