12-17-2018, 12:36 AM
Well I got to sight in the Grendel today all I can say is it is impressive. I just shot enough to sight it in but once dialed in the holes were touching. So it is sub MOA and will only get better.
|
Impressed
|
|
12-17-2018, 12:36 AM
Well I got to sight in the Grendel today all I can say is it is impressive. I just shot enough to sight it in but once dialed in the holes were touching. So it is sub MOA and will only get better.
12-17-2018, 01:34 AM
Good deal sir, glad it is working for you.
12-17-2018, 02:25 AM
congratulations, was that with factory ammo, if so, what kind?
12-17-2018, 03:20 AM
Yes factory Hornady Black ELD Match. Have to get my reload set up for the Grendel.
12-22-2018, 06:06 PM
What barrel and other critical core components?
Bolt Carrier Receivers Gas block Trigger Buffer Spring RET
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here: www.AR15buildbox.com
12-22-2018, 08:14 PM
20Group buy barrel, Group buy bolt, superlative arms GB, RTB low mass bolt carrier, Aero upper, Aero handguard, gamma v6 comp, Elftman SE trigger, Vortex Viper HS 6-24x50 scope, team Waren scope mount, and everything is bedded and lapped.
12-29-2018, 10:45 PM
Everyone loves an accurate rifle!
Glad your enjoying yours!! CW |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|