Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Amend2 polymer 6.5 grendel mags
#61
Mark6.5 Wrote:They released a video today about this Mag.

It doesn't appear to be on their YouTube channel. I don't see anything more recent than Oct 19 208 on their FB page. :mad:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QmUH2...kJ196seWBQ
https://www.facebook.com/amend2mags/
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#62
Double Naught Spy Wrote:It doesn't appear to be on their YouTube channel. I don't see anything more recent than Oct 19 208 on their FB page. :mad:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1QmUH2...kJ196seWBQ
https://www.facebook.com/amend2mags/

Yes sir i just seen it to today. Someone posted it on the 6.5 Grendel facebook page. Sorry about that just got a bit excited.
Reply
#63
I just went to the 6.5 grendel Facebook page didn't see any post or pic or vid about the amend2 mag.

But my Google fuu is weak tonight.
Reply
#64
ItÂ’s the first video at the top of there Facebook page.
They talk about the Grendel mag abou 4 minutes in
Reply
#65
[Image: giphy.gif]
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply
#66
Can someone explain why I should want a single feed magazine?
Reply
#67
(Quietly finds his place in line to buy some)
Reply
#68
centerfire Wrote:Can someone explain why I should want a single feed magazine?

Polymer wall thickness requires the final column to be single stack, but I think these start out staggered.

Doesn't really matter since it's a 10rd mag, so as long as it works, it will sell well.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply
#69
Mark6.5 Wrote:Yes sir i just seen it to today. Someone posted it on the 6.5 Grendel facebook page. Sorry about that just got a bit excited.

So when you said "They released a video today" you didn't mean that the Amend2 people released a video, only that somebody posted a video that mentioned the mags buried 4 minutes deep into it???

Next time, please just post the actual like, please.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#70
^you need a snickers?
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Reply
#71
Agreed. Wow????
Reply
#72
Mark6.5 Wrote:Yes sir i just seen it to today. Someone posted it on the 6.5 Grendel facebook page. Sorry about that just got a bit excited.

What 6.5 facebook page?
Reply
#73
I'm still in the loop with the amend2 guys and they are open to doing a group buy.

And another note. I'm working with a guy that does laser engraving for amend2 and we whacked out a rough pattern. We are going to refine it a bit more but this will be a option on the grendel maga ir we get the OK to do it. He can also laser it on just about anything else.

[Image: 20181103_191003_zpsasi4t7gt.jpg]
Reply
#74
Awesome
Did they give you any updates on a release date?
Reply
#75
I'm totally in on a group buy with that horde engraving.
Reply
#76
Yummy need some of those.
Reply
#77
I'll take a couple as well.
member since 2004; unmembered in 2011 "spam" attack
Reply
#78
DCM. Good to see you buddy.

Did you get the brass I mailed you?
Reply
#79
Londerko Wrote:Awesome
Did they give you any updates on a release date?

Not a exact date, but they are homing soon. They made a tweak to the magazine spring and are waiting for those to show up. They have the mag bodies ready to go.
Reply
#80
Lantern Wrote:I'm totally in on a group buy with that horde engraving.

Sharpshooter Laser is the one that will be doing the engraving. This was his rough up of it and I showed him a pic and watched his take 3 hours to mock this up. He wants to refine it a bit more. I'll have to post of the video of the laser doing its thing. It's pretty cool. It is gonna be about a extra buck per mag to get them engraved but I think it looks really cool. I'm probably gonna get it done on my lower as well.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)