Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
School Me on Super Cheap 65G Barrels
#61
Well, good news. Finally got hooked up to the medical equipment, and it's not even a burr. It's a machining pigtail, actually just stuck in the gas port. So when I get home, I'll knock it out with a dental pick. Correction, I just did it with a paper clip. Sweet. Now it's just a hole, even though it looks similar in the picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10998[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#62
It looks like light coming through the gas port.Big Grin
Reply
#63
I have to ask. What hospital are you working at? Big Grin
Reply
#64
You should run the barrel through an MRI too while you're at it -- I'm sure that won't be a problem Wink
Reply
#65
Give me a little credit guys. Maybe you’re thinking I pushed in front of a patient going for a procedure? Using sterile equipment from surgery stores? Naw I went to the surgery manager who was able to scrounge up a scope that failed qc, and was about to go back to the manufacturer. He operated it and we never entered the sterile area. Steel in an MRI? You couldn’t get in the room before it jumped out of my hands. Anyway the resolution was phenomenal, my scope just saw a bright spot where this one showed a sliver hanging out of the gas port. Oh and reinforced my impression that they really don’t want to hear from me again. I get the distinct impression that this time they sent me a more polished highly finished barrel from a special stock . Hopefully I’ll be able to test this week end
Reply
#66
Only kidding of course. I thought of the mri because i just read an article about a patient who was killed by a flying steel O2 tank that was allowed into the mri room.
Reply
#67
Dcommoncents Wrote:Only kidding of course. I thought of the mri because i just read an article about a patient who was killed by a flying steel O2 tank that was allowed into the mri room.

Saw that. They're going to prosecute the staff members who assured the tech everything was switched OFF.
Reply
#68
I'd hate to see what kind of procedures you would put an expensive barrel through!
Reply
#69
Just want to know if the procedure on that barrel is covered? Cool
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#70
Did it sign the consent form?
Sticks

Catchy sig line here.
Reply
#71
Just got a heavy Bear Creek SS 20" spiral-flute with bolt from Primary Arms for $165. It looks beautiful. This is my first build--this forum has been handy--thanks!
Reply
#72
BluntForceTrauma Wrote:Just want to know if the procedure on that barrel is covered? Cool

Covered by Obamacare?Wink
Reply
#73
Keep un coming guys. I need more giggles while I wait for a chance to get to the range to try it out
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)