01-27-2018, 06:13 PM
Very nice build! So: I've lost track. We need a build breakdown as assembled!
|
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list)
|
|
01-27-2018, 06:13 PM
Very nice build! So: I've lost track. We need a build breakdown as assembled!
01-27-2018, 06:31 PM
Oh, sorry, I guess it has been a while :0)
-24" Radical Arms Upper -Anderson stripped lower -LaRue MBT trigger -Spikes enhanced lower parts kit (Great price and it comes with extended take down pins to prevent me from breaking nails) -A2 style buffer assembly -Luth chubby grip -Luth AR MBA-1 stock -Vortex cantilever 30mm scope mount -Primary Arms 4-14x44 ACSS HUD/DMR 223/308 scope -Atlas BT10 -Elander Mags
01-27-2018, 06:39 PM
Nicely done. So, the next question becomes, hows it shoot?
Looking forward to the completion of this stage for you. Congratulations, and enjoy your new fox laser.
01-27-2018, 06:47 PM
Next week hopefully.
01-27-2018, 07:58 PM
Really nice weather today. If you're shooting in your backyard, maybe go out and try a function check.
01-28-2018, 11:48 AM
I have yet to see anyone group Wolf Steel better than 1.5". Undersized bullet, inconsistent neck tension.
Those 24" barrels on an AR just look a little off. I have one myself with a Lilja heavy bull barrel. Probably going to shoot that next weekend at the SRM in Raton. Looking forward to your range report.
Sticks
Catchy sig line here.
03-08-2018, 08:56 PM
bj139 Wrote:I shot my 24" Radical Firearms barrel with Wolf steel ammo today. I got out my 24" Radical Firearms barrel to see if I could get it to shoot better. I noticed the barrel nut was loose and am not sure at what point it might have loosened. I retightened it and will try to shoot it next week. Obviously, my previous report on accuracy may be in error. Jamie, Have you shot your rifle yet? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|