Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Prince65 Grendel (parts list)
#41
Very nice build! So: I've lost track. We need a build breakdown as assembled!
Reply
#42
Oh, sorry, I guess it has been a while :0)

-24" Radical Arms Upper
-Anderson stripped lower
-LaRue MBT trigger
-Spikes enhanced lower parts kit (Great price and it comes with extended take down pins to prevent me from breaking nails)
-A2 style buffer assembly
-Luth chubby grip
-Luth AR MBA-1 stock
-Vortex cantilever 30mm scope mount
-Primary Arms 4-14x44 ACSS HUD/DMR 223/308 scope
-Atlas BT10
-Elander Mags
Reply
#43
Nicely done. So, the next question becomes, hows it shoot?

Looking forward to the completion of this stage for you. Congratulations, and enjoy your new fox laser.
Reply
#44
Next week hopefully.
Reply
#45
Really nice weather today. If you're shooting in your backyard, maybe go out and try a function check.
Reply
#46
I have yet to see anyone group Wolf Steel better than 1.5". Undersized bullet, inconsistent neck tension.

Those 24" barrels on an AR just look a little off. I have one myself with a Lilja heavy bull barrel. Probably going to shoot that next weekend at the SRM in Raton.

Looking forward to your range report.
Sticks

Catchy sig line here.
Reply
#47
bj139 Wrote:I shot my 24" Radical Firearms barrel with Wolf steel ammo today.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10913[/ATTACH]
I removed the muzzle brake and the shots seemed to group better.
The blast from the muzzle brake is pretty annoying and didn't seem to reduce recoil.
Maybe the barrel doesn't like Wolf steel. Not many do.

I got out my 24" Radical Firearms barrel to see if I could get it to shoot better.
I noticed the barrel nut was loose and am not sure at what point it might have loosened.
I retightened it and will try to shoot it next week. Obviously, my previous report on accuracy may be in error.

Jamie, Have you shot your rifle yet?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)