Posts: 3,888
Threads: 211
Joined: Feb 2011
Let's say I've got one of those super cool 6.5 Grendel "Monster" bolts from the forum group buy.
Let's say I can get a nice nitrided bolt carrier.
What's a good source for best value (not necessarily cheapo) firing pin, cam pin, and firing pin retainer cotter pin set?
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Posts: 80
Threads: 7
Joined: Jun 2017
I usually go to Primary Arms first... not sure if it's best value, but I like their fast service.
Posts: 284
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2014
Primary arms, Palmetto state armory, and in a pinch if you need it asap try rock river....
That or look for local gun shows.... usually there will be vendors that will be willing to deal.
Posts: 224
Threads: 23
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,062
Threads: 88
Joined: May 2016
Brownells. Or JP sells a set for $20 if you want to go all in.
Let's go Brandon!
Posts: 316
Threads: 24
Joined: Jan 2017
opticsplanet.com, they sell a bunch of the black rifle parts, believe it or not. Always running 5/10/15% off coupons. Usually $0 s/h over $49.
Stag Arms: retaining pin $0.99, firing pin $6.99, cam pin $4.49 & in my case, -5%...
Posts: 185
Threads: 7
Joined: Nov 2013
PA is good, but, I think you might be ahead of the game going to PSA and buying a complete BCG and keeping the 5.56 bolt as a spare.
Posts: 678
Threads: 7
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,936
Threads: 48
Joined: Dec 2016
BFT is asking this question...
I sense a horde marked carrier in the making.
Sticks
Catchy sig line here.
Posts: 1,787
Threads: 49
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 182
Threads: 3
Joined: Nov 2015
Now I like the sound of that!!
Posts: 247
Threads: 22
Joined: May 2014
A carrier would sure be awesome.
Posts: 3,888
Threads: 211
Joined: Feb 2011
Lastrites Wrote:I leave this
http://damageindustriesllc.com/store/ind...ng+pin+kit
$6
Boom! Done. We have a winner! Unless that kit is cheapo Commie crap . . . THAT'S what we're talkin' about.
I should add that I did end up getting the AR Stoner equivalents of these three parts from MidwayUSA for almost $10, but it's good to know for the future.
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Posts: 3,888
Threads: 211
Joined: Feb 2011
Sticks Wrote:BFT is asking this question... I sense a horde marked carrier in the making.
Huh? Uh . . . wut???
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Posts: 316
Threads: 24
Joined: Jan 2017
Lastrites Wrote:I leave this
http://damageindustriesllc.com/store/ind...ng+pin+kit
$6
+1, excellent price...
Posts: 53
Threads: 7
Joined: Jan 2014
I’m ready for a horde marked carrier! When can I pick it up?