Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Decisions, Info and Input....
#1
Gathering .2 cents on complete uppers for deer. Looking at DS Arms(have one of there lowers with RRArms 2 stage trigger) 18" I'm thinking. Track'n' stalker here so need to keep the weight down .up to $600 for a comfort zone.
All input appreciated....
Reply
#2
Recently got my hands on one of their 16" uppers, so far so good. IMO all three of DSarms / Odin 6.5 uppers provide a lot for the money, so much so that I already had a good number of upper parts on my bench when I stumbled across their offerings that I decided to fork out for one. I actually had a barrel ordered from another vendor after their 3 to 4 week estimated delivery time past me by and another conversation with them revealed that it would be at least another 4 weeks, I baled. Not knocking the other vendor, they answered questions, emails and phone calls all professionally and I would deal with them in the future.

Still ironing out and breaking in my DSarm/Odin upper but it is showing very good groups. Would buy again without hesitation.
Reply
#3
its $85 over budget but worth looking at

http://www.shopalexanderarms.com/Uppers-...embly.html

Here are some other options. Prices don't include bcg and charging handle but they are add-ons.

https://www.grendelhunter.com/product-category/uppers/
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)