Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Faxon has new series in the works
#1
Faxon again says the Grendel barrel is in our future.

http://www.faxonmatchseries.com/
Reply
#2
I have been impressed with their 5.56 barrels.
Reply
#3
We here at the 6.5 Grendel Forum pioneered Faxon's 65G barrels and we have group buys ongoing. 416R stainless, 5R-EE rifling, QPQ nitriding. And the cool Grendel skull logo at the muzzle! Wink
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#4
I am still patiently waiting for the 18" to start taking off. I sent my check awhile ago. Smile
Reply
#5
Be nice to see the 16 and 18 pick up.
Reply
#6
BluntForceTrauma Wrote:We here at the 6.5 Grendel Forum pioneered Faxon's 65G barrels and we have group buys ongoing. 416R stainless, 5R-EE rifling, QPQ nitriding. And the cool Grendel skull logo at the muzzle! Wink

Yes I'm aware and with great prices I might add, that said, the waiting time is very long and at my age (76 and 1 year removed from a heart attack) I'd rather shoot now while I'm still smelling the Roses, respectfully. It's also why I bought one of those cheap barrels that I plan on shooting at my Son in law's in 2 weeks. It too has 5R rifling but sadly no cool logo.
Reply
#7
just got an email from faxon

Introducing Faxon 6.5 Grendel Barrel: 20" Heavy Fluted, Rifle-Length, 5R Rifling, & NP3 Extension

(additional lengths & profiles coming soon!)

says available at jobobs
nothing on joebob yet
Reply
#8
mdram Wrote:just got an email from faxon

Introducing Faxon 6.5 Grendel Barrel: 20" Heavy Fluted, Rifle-Length, 5R Rifling, & NP3 Extension

(additional lengths & profiles coming soon!)

says available at jobobs
nothing on joebob yet

Probably going to hold out for an 18 or 20 inch flame fluted.

That, combined with my Spiked "the Jack" lower and a Diamondhead VRS-T 15 inch Handguard? Oh, yes...

They've been on Joe Bob's for weeks https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Faxon_F...5r-np3.htm
Reply
#9
I got an email today saying they are available from joe bob now
http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Faxon_Fi...5r-np3.htm
Reply
#10
Couldn't resist. I ordered a 20 inch heavy fluted through Optics Planet since they have free shipping and a 10% off sale through today. Ordered most of the lower parts for the target build I've got going too.
Reply
#11
js8588 Wrote:Couldn't resist. I ordered a 20 inch heavy fluted through Optics Planet since they have free shipping and a 10% off sale through today. Ordered most of the lower parts for the target build I've got going too.

Yeah they suckered me in too , ordered the 18" Gunner.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)