Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First AR build
#1
http://s32.photobucket.com/user/Btrip94/slideshow/


I finally finished buliding my first ar, I've only got to shoot 2 boxes through it but I'm really happy with the turn out.
The build:
18" X-Caliber 1/8 mid length twist hbar cryogenics treated
Odin works atlas break
Odin adjustable gas block
16" fortis mlok night rail
Anderson Manufacuing upper, lower and lpk with trigger sanded down to 2.8lbs
Utg stock, bi-pod and grip
Strike Industries redline charging handle, mag release, safety switch, buffer tube, flat wire spring, pivot pins, dust cover and foward assist
Seekins trigger guard
WMD red NiB bcg with Maxim bolt
Nikon one peice mount
Ospry 4x16 scope
Reply
#2
I like that red BCG a lot. May not make it any more accurate, but it goes well with the red hardware, and isn't something you see everyday. It this is your first build, you might just be able to make some money at this yet.
Reply
#3
Thanks man! I know it took a while to find a red bcg but I'm happy with it and it wasn't that bad either it was $80
Reply
#4
Nice build! How does it shoot?
Reply
#5
It shoots really good so far I just need to get out and sight it in so I can give some feedback on the barrel.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)