Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dillo Dust
#1
I know this isn't strictly Grendel related but I ordered up a new trigger from LaRue and it came with some magic Texas BBQ Dillo Dust.

Thumbs up to both the trigger and the Dillo Dust! Those Texans know guns and how to eat!

[Image: 282nmgw.jpg]
Reply
#2
Don't forgot the logo in your ad?
Reply
#3
That looks good. Now place a whole green chili across each one and glue on with some pepperjack cheese...
Reply
#4
Yum.
Reply
#5
Can't say I've ever bought gun stuff for the swag -- but that's real tempting.
Reply
#6
Klem Wrote:Don't forgot the logo in your ad?

Ha.... just a happy customer.. I promise!


I've not had the LaRu out to the range yet but it sure feels good in a dry fire. Breaks before I can think about it.
Reply
#7
Thighs better that breasts.
Reply
#8
kevperro Wrote:Ha.... just a happy customer.. I promise!

Hey, I believe you (thousands wouldn't). As long as it is BBQ sprinkle and not Kool Aid.
Reply
#9
mtptwo Wrote:Thighs better that breasts.


I have to admit that I like playing with both.
Reply
#10
I'm 40 years old, and I drink WAY to much Kool-aid.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)