Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2017
I know this isn't
strictly Grendel related but I ordered up a new trigger from LaRue and it came with some magic Texas BBQ Dillo Dust.
Thumbs up to both the trigger and the Dillo Dust! Those Texans know guns and how to eat!
Posts: 3,654
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2013
Don't forgot the logo in your ad?
Posts: 55
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2017
That looks good. Now place a whole green chili across each one and glue on with some pepperjack cheese...
Posts: 384
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 21
Threads: 5
Joined: Feb 2017
Can't say I've ever bought gun stuff for the swag -- but that's real tempting.
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2017
Klem Wrote:Don't forgot the logo in your ad?
Ha.... just a happy customer.. I promise!
I've not had the LaRu out to the range yet but it sure feels good in a dry fire. Breaks before I can think about it.
Posts: 14
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2017
Thighs better that breasts.
Posts: 3,654
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2013
kevperro Wrote:Ha.... just a happy customer.. I promise!
Hey, I believe you (thousands wouldn't). As long as it is BBQ sprinkle and not Kool Aid.
Posts: 70
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2017
mtptwo Wrote:Thighs better that breasts.
I have to admit that I like playing with both.
Posts: 70
Threads: 3
Joined: Dec 2016
I'm 40 years old, and I drink WAY to much Kool-aid.