06-14-2017, 08:54 PM
|
Faxon has new series in the works
|
|
06-15-2017, 03:04 PM
I have been impressed with their 5.56 barrels.
06-15-2017, 03:33 PM
We here at the 6.5 Grendel Forum pioneered Faxon's 65G barrels and we have group buys ongoing. 416R stainless, 5R-EE rifling, QPQ nitriding. And the cool Grendel skull logo at the muzzle!
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
06-16-2017, 02:40 AM
I am still patiently waiting for the 18" to start taking off. I sent my check awhile ago.
06-16-2017, 03:28 AM
Be nice to see the 16 and 18 pick up.
BluntForceTrauma Wrote:We here at the 6.5 Grendel Forum pioneered Faxon's 65G barrels and we have group buys ongoing. 416R stainless, 5R-EE rifling, QPQ nitriding. And the cool Grendel skull logo at the muzzle! Yes I'm aware and with great prices I might add, that said, the waiting time is very long and at my age (76 and 1 year removed from a heart attack) I'd rather shoot now while I'm still smelling the Roses, respectfully. It's also why I bought one of those cheap barrels that I plan on shooting at my Son in law's in 2 weeks. It too has 5R rifling but sadly no cool logo.
07-14-2017, 06:55 PM
just got an email from faxon
Introducing Faxon 6.5 Grendel Barrel: 20" Heavy Fluted, Rifle-Length, 5R Rifling, & NP3 Extension (additional lengths & profiles coming soon!) says available at jobobs nothing on joebob yet
07-14-2017, 07:24 PM
mdram Wrote:just got an email from faxon Probably going to hold out for an 18 or 20 inch flame fluted. That, combined with my Spiked "the Jack" lower and a Diamondhead VRS-T 15 inch Handguard? Oh, yes... They've been on Joe Bob's for weeks https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Faxon_F...5r-np3.htm
07-14-2017, 07:52 PM
I got an email today saying they are available from joe bob now
http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Faxon_Fi...5r-np3.htm
07-18-2017, 02:36 AM
Couldn't resist. I ordered a 20 inch heavy fluted through Optics Planet since they have free shipping and a 10% off sale through today. Ordered most of the lower parts for the target build I've got going too.
07-18-2017, 04:30 PM
js8588 Wrote:Couldn't resist. I ordered a 20 inch heavy fluted through Optics Planet since they have free shipping and a 10% off sale through today. Ordered most of the lower parts for the target build I've got going too. Yeah they suckered me in too , ordered the 18" Gunner. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

