Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bolt - AA Hard Use or JP Enhanced?
#1
I have my upper on order and now I need to pick a .136 bolt. Given the bolt is the failure point of a Grendel AR I will buy the best.

That seems to narrow down the "best" bolt to the AA Hard Use and the JP Enhanced.

The JP is $40 more than the AA. If it's really stronger than the AA I'll gladly pay the difference. But if the AA is just as good then it's not justified...

What say the Grendel Masters?
Reply
#2
I haven't seen proof of a real deal 6.5 Grendel bolt break in a long time. I have the AA, the JP and a couple precision firearms bolts, they have all been gtg. Seems like the group buy bolts are top notch too!
Reply
#3
I've had an AA hard use for years, and I mag dump Wolf steel-case through it. AA stuff is good-to-go.
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#4
Cole Dedhand Wrote:Given the bolt is the failure point of a Grendel AR I will buy the best.

Given? Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Reply
#5
rabiddawg Wrote:Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Thanks Captain Obvious. I'll keep that in mind.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)