05-05-2017, 01:49 PM
And I'm impressed!
Ordered a Grendel from AA in January, got it a few weeks ago. Finally got to the range yesterday evening.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9113[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9111[/ATTACH]
ordered the 20" bbl. got the magpul stock & geissele trigger. Ordered dies & extra mags. Ammo is on backorder, picked up some Hornady & American Eagle. Got a free T-shirt!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9112[/ATTACH]
trigger is 3.5 lbs pull, perfect break.
Nikon Monarch 2.5x10x50 scope
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9110[/ATTACH]
First 7 rounds thru the rifle. 100 yds. 2 was enough to adjust scope. Next 5 is as good as I can shoot. Used the Hornady Black 123 gr.
Next step is to play with ammo & get it sighted for 200 yds. Then practice with my shooting sticks. Then I'm ready for some varmint hunting.
I never thought an AR could shoot like this!
Ordered a Grendel from AA in January, got it a few weeks ago. Finally got to the range yesterday evening.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9113[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9111[/ATTACH]
ordered the 20" bbl. got the magpul stock & geissele trigger. Ordered dies & extra mags. Ammo is on backorder, picked up some Hornady & American Eagle. Got a free T-shirt!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9112[/ATTACH]
trigger is 3.5 lbs pull, perfect break.
Nikon Monarch 2.5x10x50 scope
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9110[/ATTACH]
First 7 rounds thru the rifle. 100 yds. 2 was enough to adjust scope. Next 5 is as good as I can shoot. Used the Hornady Black 123 gr.
Next step is to play with ammo & get it sighted for 200 yds. Then practice with my shooting sticks. Then I'm ready for some varmint hunting.
I never thought an AR could shoot like this!
Who's a good boy?!

