05-01-2017, 02:58 AM
I've been waiting for a heavy barrel Grendel Mini Action for 3 to 4 week now, and the only thing I was lucky enough to to encounter was a 556 light weight. Anyone have an idea when the next shipment is expected?
|
I'm I the only one that can't find Mini Actions?
|
|
05-01-2017, 02:58 AM
I've been waiting for a heavy barrel Grendel Mini Action for 3 to 4 week now, and the only thing I was lucky enough to to encounter was a 556 light weight. Anyone have an idea when the next shipment is expected?
05-01-2017, 04:19 AM
You're not the only one. I've yet to see any out in the wild, even some of the big gun stores near me can't get any and they can get almost anything. I thought Keltec's distribution system was horrible but Legacy's got them beat by far.
05-01-2017, 01:03 PM
I have had a 527 in 6.5 Grendel on order for about six weeks now, and hoping it will show up this month.
Member before 2010, account deleted per 2011 spam attack
05-01-2017, 02:47 PM
This shows the popularity of this round and other manufactures might take notice. I was at Whitaker's guns two weeks ago and he had one 22" 6.5 Grendel on the shelf. They also had several other Howa Mini Actions chambered in 222, 223, 204 and 7.62 X 39.
05-01-2017, 02:59 PM
we just received the latest shipment of the HB grendels. make sure your FFL calls to place the order, 775-828-0555
05-01-2017, 03:05 PM
How is that for service MrDraco?
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
05-01-2017, 04:03 PM
MrDraco Wrote:You're not the only one. I've yet to see any out in the wild, even some of the big gun stores near me can't get any and they can get almost anything. I thought Keltec's distribution system was horrible but Legacy's got them beat by far. the grendels are pre-ordered and sold FAST, thats why i have been putting as much info on the horde as i possibly can. once again, if i can offer any assistance, shoot me a PM or an Email and ill be glad to discuss! mhornback@legacysports.com
05-01-2017, 04:12 PM
The customer service and information Matt has and is giving us is awesome however receiving small shipments every now and then doesn't do much in terms of getting the gun out there to the mass public. There is a pretty big market for this rifle but unless Legacy can up production and shipment, they will lose customers that end up buying a competitors rifle cause of availability. It's been what 10 months since the Mini came out chambered in the Grendel and right now this rifle is even more elusive than the Kaltec PMR30 or KSG was in this same time frame.
05-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Matt @ LSI Wrote:the grendels are pre-ordered and sold FAST, thats why i have been putting as much info on the horde as i possibly can. once again, if i can offer any assistance, shoot me a PM or an Email and ill be glad to discuss! mhornback@legacysports.com I understand that most of the rifles coming in are pre-ordered and sold. I'm just saying that it would be great if Legacy could get more out into the wild, into the hands of some of the big gun stores so the masses can handle them and see them. This would do more for the popularity of the rifle and caliber than catering to such a small group that knows how to pre-order directly from you.
05-01-2017, 04:41 PM
MrDraco Wrote:I understand that most of the rifles coming in are pre-ordered and sold. I'm just saying that it would be great if Legacy could get more out into the wild, into the hands of some of the big gun stores so the masses can handle them and see them. This would do more for the popularity of the rifle and caliber than catering to such a small group that knows how to pre-order directly from you. were working VERY hard on this. please bug those stores as much as possible to submit those orders! if buyers dont submit orders then they wont get the product. i can tell you that other than the size of the hole in the barrel, there is very little difference from one caliber to the next in the mini so handling a .223 is the same as handling the 6.5 grendel
05-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Matt @ LSI Wrote:were working VERY hard on this. please bug those stores as much as possible to submit those orders! if buyers dont submit orders then they wont get the product. I was also looking for the HB but gave up. Using an uncertain order process is not what I have in mind when looking at a new rifle. If the LGS doesn't have it (and most times doesn't know when they can get one) then you have to get them to place an order with an unknown shipping date... too many unknowns for me. So I ordered a barrel from a barrel maker and am in process of converting a savage 308. Yeah it's 8 wks for the barrel but at least I know it's 8 weeks. I like having known dates so I can plan the rest of my project. +1 for getting more mini-G's out onto the shelves.
05-02-2017, 01:20 PM
we are very open with our shipment dates. if i can help you further, please let me know.
05-02-2017, 03:10 PM
In stock as of today at 11.08am EST
http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/rec...84752.aspx Mine is being delivered Thursday....
Brownells is selling the barreled actions for nearly the same price Whittakers sells the entire rifle.
https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/5501 Thanks, Dinny Edit: I just bought a HB version. I'll sell my 22" once I have had adequate time to test the 20" HB's accuracy.
05-04-2017, 02:03 AM
I have my barreled action arriving from Brownells tomorrow.
Has anyone actually bought these from anyone else?
05-04-2017, 09:54 PM
lrgrendel Wrote:In stock as of today at 11.08am EST Thanks. I picked one up today along with a Boyd's Classic.
05-04-2017, 10:25 PM
Dinny Wrote:Brownells is selling the barreled actions for nearly the same price Whittakers sells the entire rifle. Just picked up my daughters LW youth I bought from Whittakers. Also having a MOVINGDAY 5% off sale until 15th. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|