Posts: 893
Threads: 32
Joined: Jan 2015
mateba Wrote:Thanks for the suggestions on thread protectors. I saw this on ARP. http://ar15performance.com/inc/sdetail/2121/22504 Is there a general opinion on this guy's reputation?
Seems like I remember seeing something the other day. Check post #6 on this thread:
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...mAR-Barrel
Posts: 678
Threads: 7
Joined: Apr 2017
mateba Wrote:Thanks for the suggestions on thread protectors. I saw this on ARP. http://ar15performance.com/inc/sdetail/2121/22504 Is there a general opinion on this guy's reputation?
Well we all know what opinions are similar too, personally I am not a fan and that said I have seen extremely good barrels and bolts from him and a few that left a lot to be desired. I speak as former 6.eight person who was in it from the beginning.
Posts: 85
Threads: 9
Joined: Mar 2017
04-27-2017, 10:18 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2017, 10:24 PM by mateba.)
LOL that's awful. Thanks for the heads up fellas.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Here is the aero extended with diamondback hp 4-16x42 and magpul moe fixed rifle stock.
Posts: 85
Threads: 9
Joined: Mar 2017
A5BLASTER Wrote:Here is the aero extended with diamondback hp 4-16x42 and magpul moe fixed rifle stock.
Thank you A5.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Hey no problem hope it helped.
Some might not like how I have it set up but it works perfect for me and is balanced perfectly as well with the scope mounted like that.
Posts: 85
Threads: 9
Joined: Mar 2017