05-05-2017, 09:58 AM
My order from Precision Firearms shipped today. Placed on 1-19-17 and will arrive on Tuesday. Thanks Mark I can't wait to put the first 6.5 G round downrange.
|
Got a UPS shipping notice!
|
|
05-05-2017, 09:58 AM
My order from Precision Firearms shipped today. Placed on 1-19-17 and will arrive on Tuesday. Thanks Mark I can't wait to put the first 6.5 G round downrange.
05-05-2017, 10:19 AM
Hey....I placed my order on 1-12-17. Not fair. insert pouty face
I contacted Mark a while back. My barrel blank for my upper was late in coming in. I have another 2 weeks since his last estimate. Congrats on yours coming in soon.
Sticks
Catchy sig line here.
05-16-2017, 02:29 AM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9180[/ATTACH]
Got it together and will use factory Hornady 123 Amax to get a baseline then start load work up to see what she can do. Thanks Mark@PF! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|