Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Build list for a 18" grendel
#41
mateba Wrote:Thanks for the suggestions on thread protectors. I saw this on ARP. http://ar15performance.com/inc/sdetail/2121/22504 Is there a general opinion on this guy's reputation?

Seems like I remember seeing something the other day. Check post #6 on this thread:

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...mAR-Barrel
Reply
#42
mateba Wrote:Thanks for the suggestions on thread protectors. I saw this on ARP. http://ar15performance.com/inc/sdetail/2121/22504 Is there a general opinion on this guy's reputation?

Well we all know what opinions are similar too, personally I am not a fan and that said I have seen extremely good barrels and bolts from him and a few that left a lot to be desired. I speak as former 6.eight person who was in it from the beginning.
Reply
#43
LOL that's awful. Thanks for the heads up fellas.
Reply
#44
Here is the aero extended with diamondback hp 4-16x42 and magpul moe fixed rifle stock.
Reply
#45
A5BLASTER Wrote:Here is the aero extended with diamondback hp 4-16x42 and magpul moe fixed rifle stock.
Thank you A5.
Reply
#46
Hey no problem hope it helped.

Some might not like how I have it set up but it works perfect for me and is balanced perfectly as well with the scope mounted like that.
Reply
#47
This is my rifle. I'm not sold on the handguard but its whats on there for now. I'm still messing around with a sling and still need to tighten down a couple of things to spec. [Image: IMG_20170512_184608_733_zpseggq2y6y.jpg][Image: IMG_20170512_184546_499_zpsp8ctha4o.jpg][Image: IMG_20170512_184526_738_zpsownrszbf.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)