01-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Blanco, do you have the Elander 5 round magazine from AA? I've had great experience with the Elanders, although, I don't have any 5 rounders. I do not know of a better 6.5 grendel magazine at this time.
|
Build progression BCG questionings
|
|
01-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Blanco, do you have the Elander 5 round magazine from AA? I've had great experience with the Elanders, although, I don't have any 5 rounders. I do not know of a better 6.5 grendel magazine at this time.
Good progress today .. Swapped out the Burris M Tac for a Athalon Argos FFP 6-24X50 Probably the most amazing value in optics !
Anyhow had to sight in again and fiddle with the scope but on my last round of ammo I drilled the center Dead Nutz on the Chili. I still have a bit of work to do but this was all Positive. [ATTACH=CONFIG]8552[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8554[/ATTACH]
01-26-2017, 04:44 AM
If you want the best you can buy, look up Cryptic Coatings, Cryptic Black BCG. Just order the 5.56 BCG, and throw the bolt in the draw. You'll use it one day.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|