Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Where to get a 9/16 x24 RH thread protector (my AA one is backordered)
#1
Any idea who has a selection of thread protectors for the 6.5 Grendel barrel with 9/16x24 rh threads? Mine is backordered on the AA site...
Same for the Elander mags... anywhere else to get them? I cannot get a damn thing shipped as one thing or the other is backordered and they put the whole order on hold.
Thanks..
Reply
#2
There are tons of thread protectors out there, here's the first one I googled https://www.amazon.com/Barrel-Thread-Pro...+protector

As far as the elanders, I've no idea.
Reply
#3
want one really quickly buy a nut.
Queen of Battle
Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS
Reply
#4
Try midway, just looked it up and they have 9/16 x 24, as well as 9/16 x 28 tpi. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/931593...read-steel.
or just us tape.
hope this helps.....
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)