Posts: 15
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2015
I am trying to finish my latest build and I came across these guys. Website says SAAMI specs on chamber and bolts so that makes me feel better. I was hoping to get a faxon barrel from the group buy but that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I don't want to wait a year for just the barrel so I started looking around. Price seems decent enough. Anyone have any other recommendations for a nice 20 inch barrel or upper?
http://www.hardenedarms.com/ecStoreFront
Posts: 264
Threads: 8
Joined: Nov 2016
12-09-2016, 04:57 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2016, 05:00 AM by 85_Ranger4x4.)
If you can wait a bit it sounds like Faxon is getting ready to make them as a regular stocked item rather than just group buys. I am kind of playing a waiting game, I also don't want to pay for a barrel and then wait a year or two it to materialize. But I can't do anything until after the holidays anyway, so I have time to wait for new developments.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...endel-game.
Posts: 941
Threads: 46
Joined: Sep 2016
I have a 5.56 16inch from them.
Haven' sstretchedit out yet. But seems fine.
They did ship me a soccom profile instead of hbar. BButcustomer service cross shipped the replacement.
I would buy from them again
Posts: 15
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2015
85_Ranger4x4 Wrote:If you can wait a bit it sounds like Faxon is getting ready to make them as a regular stocked item rather than just group buys. I am kind of playing a waiting game, I also don't want to pay for a barrel and then wait a year or two it to materialize. But I can't do anything until after the holidays anyway, so I have time to wait for new developments.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...endel-game.
Ranger,
Do you have a crystal ball or something that tells you that Faxon is getting ready to offer Grendel barrels as a standard item? That would save me a few bucks as I already have most of the upper parts except for the barrel. An 18 or 20" hansen profile or something similar would be nice. Besides Faxon is within a short driving distance from my house.
Posts: 264
Threads: 8
Joined: Nov 2016
12-10-2016, 03:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2016, 06:23 AM by 85_Ranger4x4.)
Indygrendel63 Wrote:Ranger,
Do you have a crystal ball or something that tells you that Faxon is getting ready to offer Grendel barrels as a standard item? That would save me a few bucks as I already have most of the upper parts except for the barrel. An 18 or 20" hansen profile or something similar would be nice. Besides Faxon is within a short driving distance from my house.
Check out the link (in that link is another link) in my previous post. There are barrels listed on a website and roguenathon confirms they are coming out but no timeframe. It is soon enough that they are letting their venders know they are coming down the pipe though.